Your Salary Calculator
How much salary should I receive?
The salary calculator helps you work out how much net (or take-home) pay you should be getting each week, fortnight or month. The calculator takes into account:
- The current tax rates in Australia based on your gross salary;
- The super you are entitled to by your employer as your super guarantee;
- The Low Income Tax Offset, which you receive after putting in your annual tax return.
Salary sacrifice and tax
Unlike most tax deductions – which you only claim after you submit your annual tax return – you can enjoy the tax benefits of salary sacrificing into super each pay day.
Check your payslip
- Has your salary been paid in full?
- Is your super appearing on your payslip?
- Has the correct amount of super been paid into your super account? Even if it’s on your payslip, that doesn’t mean it’s in your account – log onto your account online and compare the amount paid with the amount on our super guarantee changes calculator.